JCL Credit Leasing Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in the year 1996 and was later acquired by a Japanese credit leasing company known as Business Partner Co., Ltd. in the year 2014. After the acquisition, Japan Credit Leasing, also well known with the trade name “JCL,” commenced its operation in 2015 by providing financial products majoring in personal loans and business loans.
Today, the company has expanded its business activities to include personal loans, business loans, credit sales, insurance sales, and other services.
The company currently has one headquarters located in the center of Kuala Lumpur with another 5 branches located strategically in other main cities across Peninsular Malaysia.
JCL believes in the power of young people. We have a very strong team with high commitment and high ambition to develop our company in order to provide the best service in the market. JCL aims to change the current market and to become a leading financial institution in Malaysia.
- Dec 2014 — Business Partner Co., Ltd. acquisition of JCL Credit Leasing Sdn. Bhd.
- Jan 2015 — Newly reformed JCL commenced its operation.
- Nov 2017 — First branch opened in Kota Damansara, Selangor.
- Jun 2019 — Second branch opened in Jelutong, Penang.
- Sep 2019 — Third branch opened in Klang, Selangor.
- May 2020 – Fourth branch opened in Skudai, Johor and fifth branch opened in Ipoh, Perak.
- We strive to be our customers’ most preferred organization.
- We strive to become an organization trusted by our business partners and society.
- We put maximum effort to maximize corporate value.
- We endeavor to improve employees’ work and life.
Last updated 19 Aug 2020